Download Report Description
The Margaret & Wallace McCain Family Foundation (MWMFF) holds the copyright to the Early Years Study 3 and Early Years Study 2 but encourages digital or hard copy reproduction of these materials in their PDF format in whole or in part for teaching or non-profit use, providing full acknowledgement is given.
Copying in any other circumstances, including but not limited to any commercial use, re-use in commercial publications, or for translation or adaptation, is not permitted without prior written permission from MWMFF.
To request permission to reprint or republish material from this site, or if you are unclear who is the copyright holder, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Report Description (400 KB, pdf)
- Developing the Report
- The influence of the OECD and other international measures
- The ECDI categories
- I. Benchmarks focused on governance for integrated early childhood education
- II. Benchmarks focused on funding to promote quality, access and equity
- III. Benchmarks focused on equitable access
- IV. Benchmarks focusing on quality in the early learning environment
- V. Benchmarks focused on accountability
- Next Steps for the Early Childhood Education Report 2011
- Download Report